Friday, June 21, 2013

Bare Feet.and.Popsicles

Today is the official first day of Summer...woo hoo! My favorite season is finally here!

For some people this is a dreadful season - the heat, the sweat...mainly the heat. But for me this season defines me.  I guess because as a child my best times were in the summer time.  Swim team, long days at the pool, boxes upon boxes of Popsicles, sticking my bare feet in the sand at the ocean, boat rides on the ICW... I could go on and on.  There is something so carefree about the summer and it always triggers memories of my most fun times in life.

Oh, and there is another added plus about today.....it's FRIDAY!!!

It's Friday and the first day of summer...I'd say that calls for a celebration, right? TGIF!

L


the good life

you can never have enough popcicles



No comments:

Post a Comment